Free Knowledge... From People... To People
Search by Date English Version Mobile Version
 Local News
9 day ago
From Daily Mail

Schoolgirl, 16, is electrocuted in Thailand as she listened to music on her phone with headphones while it was charging







A teenage schoolgirl has been electrocuted in Thailand as she listened to music on he phone with headphones while the device was charging.
Thanyaluck Fai Phadasri, 16, was found dead on her bed at her parents' home in Roi Et, northeastern Thailand, on September 10.
The teenager had been studying in her room when her phone malfunctioned, giving her a fatal electric shock, police said. They found the charred phone in the unconscious girl's hand, with burn marks around her neck and on her arms.
Father Thongchai Phadasri, 39, said he performed CPR on his daughter as paramedics were called.Despite their best efforts, Thanyaluck could not be revived and she was pronounced dead at the scene.
'I am heartbroken. She loved school and went to her room to do homework every day as soon as she came home,' he said.
Sobbing grandparent Nookrai Phadasri, 65, said she had arrived at the family home on the day in question and had started cooking dinner.
Nookrai had then called up to Thanyaluck's room. When there was no reply, the family forced their way inside and found the girl dead.
Nookrai added: 'We are so sad that the died alone and there was nothing we could do to help her.'

 
View Count : 867| Posted by www.free4reader.com    

~ Latest News ~

More News
 [+] View All  Latest Photo News
Spraying precaution arrangement for Covid-19 at No 1 and 2 bridge at Tar Chi Late Township
Tar Chi Late
Spraying precaution arrangement for Covid-19 at No 1 and 2 bridge at Tar Chi Late Township
Coronavirus prevention Spraying at Shwedagon Pagoda
Shwedagon Pagoda
Coronavirus prevention Spraying at Shwedagon Pagoda
Khine Hnin Wai donated 500 Hand Sanitizer Wash and 13000 drinking water bottle
Pazundaung Zay
Khine Hnin Wai donated 500 Hand Sanitizer Wash and 13000 drinking water bottle